White Dragons of Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
White Dragons of Wisdom

Guild Forum for [WDoW]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About new ally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magdra

Magdra

About new ally Empty
PostSubject: About new ally   About new ally Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

A bit about alliance. That I know.
Leader of alliance [oNe] this guild I did not meet before, did not go down in memory, but half my former guild there, that my guild was consisted of 10 persons. There I was appointed by a chapter and it lasted near half-year exactly already I do not remember. Before this leader there was Lita now she in [oNe].

Next guild [RPG] I in her remained not long about 1-2 weeks. Yet I am in her to steam of the acquainted persons.

[tS] A long ago there was a very good guild although I was not in her. In her now there must be my first-ever leader of guild, but
already unplaying is an acquaintance in her sometimes calls on large events. Why good they had about 5-6 Gods when at me only 4 a grade was. And for this acquaintance 50 in HoM.

[LOD] as though correctly wrote saw as walked on zm as though too quite good.
[EHOT] saw I know small about her but all too must be large, what there players I can not say.

Usually that unstrongly surprised half approximately plays players poorly hardly pass that or. And playing leave a bit.
That I was surprised by URGOZ they did for 50 minutes. In UW while does not walk but some promised to think of. DoA walk. Time-tables I so understood it is not it a bit uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Stevious
Admin
Stevious

About new ally Empty
PostSubject: New Allies   About new ally Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Thanks for the intro Crush, I enjoyed reading that, sounds like there are some good players in the alliance, just hope we dont suffer from a communication problem. You have inspired me to help us gain some credibility in the alliance and I think I might have to go earn some Kurzick points:)

Thanks for organising our joining also
Back to top Go down
https://wdow.rpg-board.net

About new ally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Dragons of Wisdom :: Introductions-
Jump to: