White Dragons of Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
White Dragons of Wisdom

Guild Forum for [WDoW]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stevious Deux

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stevious
Admin
Stevious

Stevious Deux Empty
PostSubject: Stevious Deux   Stevious Deux Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:12 am

Hi all,
just to introduce myself, My name is Steve and I hail from the north of England.
I took over guild leadership about 9 months ago from our very own Rhanda Firecaster.
I have been playing about 20 months and enjoy the game still.
I have lots of characters, my main is Stevious Deux a warrior and my first ever char, I still hope to get him to 30 titles maxed but the last 4 are slow going. I also enjoy the other proffesions and have one of each except Dervish which I admit I still don't fully understand.
My main angle on the game is PvE but I do PvP sometimes and will consider most challenges...
Back to top Go down
https://wdow.rpg-board.net
Stevious
Admin
Stevious

Stevious Deux Empty
PostSubject: stevious deux   Stevious Deux Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi all, not sure if anyone has noticed my absence for the past week or so... Thought I would let you know this as I am working away from home and don't have game access. Will be back this Friday at some point and able to resume playing:). Spotted an update tonight on wiki and was pleased to see noI'm not missing out on anything major. As an update to my in game progress... Stevious, my warrior, is getting close to the end game (story) but has only completed the 1st dungeon. My Asuran engineer needs HotW dungeon in story mode and loads of explorer stuff but is essentially likely to be the first character I will attempt game completion with.
Rest of my chars are gonna be enjoyable also I am sure, gaurdian seems very powerful and ele is hard work but compelling. My last char at the moment is a sylvari mes, not sure yet if I will keep or check out other proffesions first!
Love to hear how others are getting along...
Back to top Go down
https://wdow.rpg-board.net

Stevious Deux
Page 1 of 1