White Dragons of Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
White Dragons of Wisdom

Guild Forum for [WDoW]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The House of Arraya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

The House of Arraya Empty
PostSubject: The House of Arraya   The House of Arraya Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi All,
Most of you know my warrior (Nieyisa) which is my main.I've been playing since the 2nd week of Guild Wars release.I've met a lot of people in this game and you guys are by far the best I've ever met in this game or any other.I live in a lil town called Salisbury,North Carolina;United States.I'm really excited to be back in the guild and have made a great transition with Crush and Kate.I'm looking forward to growing along with the guild in many areas.If I can be of assistance to anyone please feel free to pm me.
A lil about my characters and gameplay.(Nieyisa) my warrior is my main she has achieved God.(Elise) my monk is currently at 28 titles..I'm currently at 13 Legendary Survivors cheers ,probably my highest achiement and there's a story behind that,but I'll save that for another time.I really enjoy playing a support character more now than in the previous years.In my spare time I like to craft weapons out of most anything I can find aound the battlefield.
Well, I have spouted off a lil too long.I do look forward to meeting you all and teaming up for some really good gaming.See you all in game.

P.S. Hug an Ettin Daily lol!
Back to top Go down

The House of Arraya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Dragons of Wisdom :: Introductions-
Jump to: